As the core optical component of the camera, the automotive lens, in addition to the basic requirements of tolerance to extremely cold and extremely hot environments, service life, waterproof and dustproof, etc., the optical performance of the lens in different positions will have certain differences.
Below, we talk about the lens characteristics of different products from the front view (ADAS), rear view, surround view and inner view (gesture recognition, facial recognition, etc.) and smart electronic mirrors.
The front-view lens is mainly used in lane departure warning, intelligent high beam control, forward collision warning, speeding warning, ACC cruise and other scenarios.
Optical requirements of lens front view are:
1. Continuous and stable focusing characteristics and thermal compensation characteristics, which can maintain stability under different temperature conditions;
2. High-pass light characteristics to ensure good imaging results under low lighting conditions;
3. Clear imaging effect, which can effectively capture and distinguish the details of objects;
4. The control of stray light and ghosting should be able to improve the frontal glare interference such as headlights.
Rear view sensors are used in scenarios such as parking assistance and automatic parking. The surround view lens expands the field of view on the basis of the rear view lens, and can present the complete body environment and do some simple identification.
The rear view sensor and the surround view sensor have similar requirements for the characteristics of the automotive lens, which can be roughly divided into the following points:
1. High waterproof performance requirements;
2. Excellent temperature characteristics to ensure high-definition effect;
3. Optical distortion correction to provide a more realistic scene.
Endoscopic sensors can be used in gesture recognition, human-computer interaction, and facial expression recognition (fatigue monitoring) and other scenarios.
Therefore, the interior lens involves the problem of different wavelength bands. For different identifications, the wavelength band selection is different, and certain light needs to be filtered out.
Smart electronic mirrors are divided into smart electronic rearview mirrors (FDM) and smart exterior rearview mirrors (CMS). The field of view of smart electronic rearview mirrors is three times that of traditional rearview mirrors. Today, worldwide, the policy of cameras replacing vehicle exterior mirrors is advancing.
The requirements for the lens of the intelligent electronic rearview mirror are:
1. It is necessary to improve the ghost stray light caused by the illumination of the headlights;
2. The overall resolution of the screen should be uniform.
[Exhibition Invitation] Sunny Automotive Optech Invites You to the 24th China International Optoelectronic Exposition (CIOE)
Sunny Automotive Optech Wins Continental's Best Supplier Award for Three Consecutive Years
Sunny Automotive Receives the 2022 Yuyao Municipal People's Government Quality Award
Excellent Customer Service Ability
Key customer manager mechanism
Oversea supporting points
Excellent Process Control Ability
Fully automated production
DMC traceability management
VDA6.3 / IATF16949 verifications
Excellent R&D Ability
Advanced technology new product development cooperation
Cost-effective optical solution proposal based on customer needs
Ecosystem resource integration